We work 24/7 to keep your banking details secure. You can do your part too by staying vigilant, being careful and reporting any suspicious activity that you encounter.
Learn how to identify fraud and how to protect yourself from common scams, and always contact us if you notice any unusual activity on your cards or accounts. We’re here to help wherever you are, whenever you need us.
If you're concerned, call us on +855 (0) 23 999 000.
Hoax calls and messages
If you have received a hoax or suspicious email or text claiming to be from J Trust Royal:
- Do NOT click on any links;
- Immediately forward the email or a screengrab of the SMS to email@example.com; and
- Delete the message from your inbox.
Remember, J Trust Royal will never send you an email asking for your account details, financial details, or your log in details for Internet Banking, JTR Mobile, or JTR Connect.
Contact us immediately if you have:
- Shared your banking details in response to a hoax phone call, email or SMS;
- Accidentally clicked on any links or downloaded any attachments from a suspicious source;
- Noticed any unusual transactions on your accounts; or
- Found out your credit card information has been compromised or your card has been lost or stolen. Depending on your situation, we can immediately:
- temporarily block your missing card or
- permanently cancel your missing card. (In the event of a permanent cancellation, we can organise for a replacement card to be reissued as soon as possible.)
Report a lost, stolen or misplaced card
Call our 24/7 Customer Care Centre: +855 (0) 23 999 000
Report a hoax email or suspicious message
Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Report fraudulent or unusual activity
Call us immediately: +855 (0) 23 999 000
This information seeks to raise awareness and provides general information only. It may be necessary or appropriate to ensure that measures are taken in addition to, or in substitution for, the measures presented having regard to your particular personal or business circumstances.